GIFTS AND DONATIONS:
16 people donated books, DVDs, etc. to the Library this month
5 people donated books using the Adopt an Author program
We received $23.25 from the Beverage Center in Bristol.
Received $100 from Andrew’s award winning video!
We made $960.26 (Larry’s total + $26 from plants after the sale) on all of our sales for Town
Wide Sale Day! Thanks everyone!
$55 was donated in response to the annual appeal. New total is: $9,467.
2011: Books =
953 Misc =
Books = 1005 Misc =
Books = 942 Misc =
Lise Lathrop called to say that she noticed that the big chair in the front yard needed waterproofing and that she would bring over the proofing and paint it on on Thursday, May 12th.
I5/18 – We had a troubling incident today. Lausanne Allen brought her dog in and he nipped a young child in the heel. I told Lausanne that she needs to hold her dog or leave it outside when she comes. Do we have a policy on dogs?
- 5/20- Had a small reception for Andrew to celebrate his winning video. Grace Greene, State Children’s Librarian, came to give us both our checks. Thanks Suzie and Henry for attending.
- Thank you Floyd and Dick for filling in driveway holes. We have the official go ahead from Pike and the work will commence this coming Tuesday, June 14th in the morning.
- Harriet received the “Vermont Reads” grant again this year.
- Spoke with Sally Baldwin. She and Mike would like to do outdoor work. I spoke to her about Mike becoming a trustee.
- Make decision on the spending of the Library’s winnings from the video contest and discuss dog policy.